Pakistan has attracted tourists to a great extent. Mostly, tourists remain confined to the uphill and northern mountainous areas of Pakistan. If you are also one of such tourists then you are seriously missing something incredibly innovative and entertaining in Pakistan – the city of Karachi!
Let’s see what is there for you to get pleasure from in Karachi:
- Beaches – for all the water-lovers. The exotic beaches of Karachi have multiple aquatic recreational activities; the largely enjoyed of these is boating. Experience the thrill of boating in Karachi; leap into the waters to catch the escaping crabs and fishes and amuse yourself with soothing vista.
- 3D Cinema – for the live-hearted ones. Atrium Mall features a 3D Cinema is the spot that magnetizes all youth to itself. It also offers a high-quality shopping mall.
- Do Darya – for the food junkies. Do Darya is a food street with around 50 spots. Every spot is located near the Arabian Sea shore. Eating seafood or desi karahi with waves stroking your feet very gently; the feel is just so tranquil!
- Shopping – for the lavish ones. Shopping is an enjoyable experience as this city holds many shopping centers both traditional as well as contemporary. Zainab Market, Light House and Chawla Baazar portray the conventional old Karachi, while Park Towers, Dolmen Mall, Zam Zama and HyperStar are one of the most modern and advanced shopping malls of Asia.
- Safari Park – time for some electrifying rides. A visit to the Safari Park is loved equally by both children and adults. It is a recreational adventure park with numerous exciting and heart-stopping rides. One corner has been dedicated to nature; represented by a mini zoo with a vast variety of animals and birds.